Verify I have the correct MAP sensor in my 97 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
because you were still carrying on about the 4-digit set of numbers which i did not want to bring into the conversation for an obvious reason. then, oh then there the whole hole issue which is being dragged out for a whole 3 three of your posts alone. that is totally uncalled for. as for the grommet you said nothing the any of the ones you had on was new with a new grommet. in fact you posted pictures of two that had damaged grommets. as such it was mentioned to you to avoid having further issues which would have made more discussion that would have been unnecessary, would have and now consumed more server resources and end up with me typing out this whole loooooong response when in fact all of this...

Who is worrying? I am making sure I have the correct map sensor installed simple as that. Don't worry about what I'm "worrying" about. I asked a question. I changed the map sensor before and not sure if I have one from the junk yard in or the one that came with the truck. I might have put one in from the junk yard back when the engine was running rough. I noticed the numbers were different so I figured i ask.

Also you don't need to get into details explaining things other then what I asked...I have been working on cars for close to 20 years now and practically rebuilt my whole Tahoe.

I know about the rubber grommet. Gotta love the internet you ask one question and people assume you know nothing and want explain other things:party52:

So in closing the 4 digit numbers are just a manufacturer date got it.

could have been this...

now you see how bad this thread is gotten out of control. almost 20 years of auto experience and you are going on about holes and 4 digit numbers.

you know what now i need a drink. i got to have my milk to relax from all this unnecessary stress you have brought upon me, the server and other readers.:sleepy10:

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because you were still carrying on about the 4-digit set of numbers which i did not want to bring into the conversation for an obvious reason. then, oh then there the whole hole issue which is being dragged out for a whole 3 three of your posts alone. that is totally uncalled for. as for the grommet you said nothing the any of the ones you had on was new with a new grommet. in fact you posted pictures of two that had damaged grommets. as such it was mentioned to you to avoid having further issues which would have made more discussion that would have been unnecessary, would have and now consumed more server resources and end up with me typing out this whole loooooong response when in fact all of this...

could have been this...

now you see how bad this thread is gotten out of control. almost 20 years of auto experience and you are going on about holes and 4 digit numbers.

you know what now i need a drink. i got to have my milk to relax from all this unnecessary stress you have brought upon me, the server and other readers.:sleepy10:

Wow are you ok? I couldn't even understand that drivel. I know you live here but stop taking it so serious.

I simply was making sure I had the correct map sensor in so if you get fired up over that I don't know what to tell you.

Yep 20 years working on cars and trucks. Nobody knows everything and I call bs on anyone who acts or talks like they do.

The map sensors had clearly different size openings that would make a lot of people wonder. Then you decided to talk about the ripped rubber grommet that I never asked about.

I'm done you are tense.

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
you have now stressed me out so much i need a sandwich. if you keep stressing me out i may eat a whole salad bar. please stop i can't take it anymore. i am losing control of myself and my hands are starting to shake.

OP
OP
N

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have now stressed me out so much i need a sandwich. if you keep stressing me out i may eat a whole salad bar. please stop i can't take it anymore. i am losing control of myself and my hands are starting to shake.

yawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667