Update on my Yukon, added 37s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvontayeCannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've gotten around to adding more things on my Yukon, 37s, tow mirrors and led pods for fog lights. I should be adding a 6" suspension on her soon. I already have a level and body lift. I'm kind of debating on starting a SAS build(who knows lol) here is some recent pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 33

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
more pics!!!

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
looks good. i want to do the tow mirrors too but my wife hates them. she says they look like dumbo ears... :)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good. i want to do the tow mirrors too but my wife hates them. she says they look like dumbo ears... :)

The wives ALWAYS have to hate something you want to mod to make it look manly, but no problem with all that girlie bling bling crap (mostly license plate frames) on their cars.

DO IT, as it does LOOK GOOD!

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's a safety mod. It improves your ability to see around the vehicle, especially important with a large/lifted vehicle that may tow. This train of thought usually works for me!

Most of my mods somehow can be construed as safety/reliability/improved MPG mods, all of which typically get a thumbs up from the other half. :)

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've gotten around to adding more things on my Yukon, 37s, tow mirrors and led pods for fog lights. I should be adding a 6" suspension on her soon. I already have a level and body lift. I'm kind of debating on starting a SAS build(who knows lol) here is some recent pics.

More info on your BL? Do you have any side view pics? I want to do a BL but I don't want to see a bunch of frame hanging out or bumper gaps

OP
OP
EvontayeCannon

EvontayeCannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll add more pics, but the only reason I added tow mirrors is because I couldn't see traffic in my blind spots, and being stationed out here in San Diego doesn't help, the traffic is pretty bad plus I almost merged on top of a Honda civic lol my advice for anyone that's lifted, get tow mirrors because it become a real safety hazard if you can't see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite