Trade In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Talk about a plot twist lol and those rims look great on the new Tahoe! So moral of the story - either trade in before 100k miles or keep it forever and drive the wheels off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense meant to anyone who buys one new, but I see these trucks as having a far, far higher relative value when they have at least 85K miles on them----those who demand to drive a 'newer' vehicle want to get out of them, and that's fine, but those who know that they can expect to put another 100-200K miles on them without too many headaches snap them up.

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll certainly never buy new. Not a fan of the nnbs anyways. I miss when they were trucks and not a luxury grocery getter/kid hauler....no offence to anyone here.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
No offense meant to anyone who buys one new, but I see these trucks as having a far, far higher relative value when they have at least 85K miles on them----those who demand to drive a 'newer' vehicle want to get out of them, and that's fine, but those who know that they can expect to put another 100-200K miles on them without too many headaches snap them up.

Yeah that seems to be he bang for your buck range (60-100k). You can't even find a used one around me with more than 30-40k miles or less than 160k lol

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll certainly never buy new. Not a fan of the nnbs anyways. I miss when they were trucks and not a luxury grocery getter/kid hauler....no offence to anyone here.

It's funny: the way you view NNBS is the way I view the +15+ models. LOL

Yeah, my NNBS is something of a grocery getter and daily driver. But she's got 132k miles on her and the more miles she gets the better she seems to run. Yeah, she's got more luxury features than I had been looking for, but I got her for a steal so I'm not complaining. Everything still works with 132k miles on her (except that damn driver-side defroster tab attachment and the driver-side power folding mirror) and I can treat her like a truck without feeling like I'm ruining a $65K vehicle. :)

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
How many moms do you see hauling trailers and loading firewood into the back of a NNBS denali? I use mine like a truck, but if you take care of it it doesn't matter how you use it!

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New truck looks good with the old wheels!

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo