Atreuce's 03 Hoe In progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a long time lurker, and a very thankful noob to especially Scottyboy for doing my lights. Got more work for ya Scott!

Anyway - I wanted to do a before, and after of what I've done to the truck, and get as many opinions on what I should do next after my next few plans. I'm not big into lifting, or lowering, but I am very audio oriented, and like a quiet ride.

So here's the old hoe when I got her.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Inside was so stock that it hurt.. No bose system, no sub, terrible speakers, etc. Was just bad.

Now:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From this, I'm getting ready to add
sbhd-taho00-20-ch-c.jpg

HD Hood - if I can find a reasonable one already painted would make my day.
and I think I've decided on SS 20in rims. They are just clean, and still have some of the chevy logo in it.

But to date, if it isnt obvious from photos.. I've done the following:

antenna delete, aftermarker headlights, DRLs, LED turning signals, and aftermarket rear lights that still need LEDs., completely debadged, destriped, demolded, CAI, changed grille, new bowtie., and i cant remember anything else outside. viper remote start/keyless entry/alarm.

I've got quite a bit done on the inside:

Starting with electronics - running Pioneer Appradio3 /w iphone5 connection via hdmi, all rockford fosgate in the doors, and my sub amp. P1 10 in a custom box.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.jpg

Getting ready to add components in the front, a 4ch amp, and some video/dvd players in the head rests for the niece/nephew.

I did order my new SS Cluster with the Chrome rings, so waiting on that..

I have blue interior lights LED strips i want to install, but I'm not sure on what connector to tap into to make it feed off the dome switch. I only want them on when the door is open pretty much.

I love my truck, and whats all is in it... but I feel like it's lacking a lot.. Between the HD hood, and rims it seems like a plain tahoe to me.

Would love to her any and all comments, suggestions, opinions, etc. I want to make this my baby, but I'm stumped on where to go next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts