Trade In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fred_e81

Fred_e81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't pre game it just yet, LOL. Lets wait until its in my driveway

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats
they must have a sucker on the line to get your old hoe & sell it for over 15+

Jason_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And that is why you buy on the last couple days of the month. I am guessing that this deal wont be available tomorrow morning.

Prices have dropped a bit since January I guess. I had no problem getting 13.4k trade in for my 07 LTZ.

OP
OP
Fred_e81

Fred_e81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I got a good deal because of the end of month but they came up 4k on my trade which they didn't have to do. Either way, I think it's a good deal. I think patience was key, I'm usually an impulse buyer, wife hates it, lol.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to go man. Working on a similar objective on my end. (not my 06 before I get killed!!! o_O)

Persistence and a bit of hard ball telling them what you want looks to have paid off this time.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got $11k for my SLT Feb '15 when I traded it in.

You guys aren't going to believe what just happened!!!! Earlier this morning I got a text from the sales man at the dealership asking what he had to do to get my business. I told him I wanted 13k for mine, 20 inch factory rims plus the arranged price of $44500 out the door. I knew that I was pushing my luck and that they would probably say no. He called back about 30 minutes ago telling me that they can do 13k plus 44,500 OTD but not the 20 inch rims. I told him to swap my rims and tires for the new rims and tires since my tires are only 1 year old. He called back and said that he could do that. This guy pulled what I had thought was the impossible!!! Ill be picking it up later this evening. Hopefully they don't change their minds. I recorded the entire conversation and asked him to send me the paperwork stating the deal to my email so that I do not waste my time driving out there just be told that never happened. There was a lot of back and forth for about 2 weeks but I believe it was well worth it!

The new one is a 2016 Tahoe LS Tungsten Metallic. Its a not a 4X4, I never used ours anyways. Ill post pics later on to see what you guys think of it with my old GMC wheels on it. I think I scored, what do you guys think?

Congrats!

OP
OP
Fred_e81

Fred_e81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just sealed the deal. I'll take pics in the morning. Really happy with the deal I got!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts