Tow mirrors!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the tow mirrors. Fully loaded with power everything including heat and power fold. Just have to color match them and then I'll install them.b7ef50367b5294a6fdb8c8eb720ce167.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Burb!!

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power fold too? Where did you buy them from!?
They definitely power fold, one of my close friends had them on his 2012 Tahoe and I had driven it before with the mirrors on and tested everything. He's a straight up genius! because he interchanged parts from the actual tow mirrors from a 2015. I got them for a steal since he got orders overseas(military). He sold his Tahoe with the factory mirrors installed on it. I'm sure they're some on eBay with power fold or if not the Chinese will soon figure out how to make some with power fold. It's not a feature I particularly care about, its just a bonus.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

robsan1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi i put cameras on each normal mirror with 7" screen on dash great view for towing cameras are size of little finger cant see them unless you know that there fitted

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can we see some picture of the tow mirrors on trucks with lights and the cameras i am very interested in doing this mod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayukon