Toni's 03 XL Denali Resurection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SirReal63

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few dirty places, like the hydro-boost and the power steering which showed up better with the camera flash. I see no indication the car lot detailed the engine bay. This Denali lives it's whole life in the DFW Metro.

OP
OP
SirReal63

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I put back in the Kenwood it had when the car lot took it in, they claimed it was draining the battery and put in a cheapo Dual unit from WalMart. I asked for the old one back and fortunately they still had it. The wiring had been hacked a few times, but not the stock plug, just everything from the Pac RP5-GM11 to the stereo. I pulled it all out, sorted what needed to be there and removed the wiring mess. If there is a drain, I will replace the PAC first. I ordered a backup camera and one of the rear door speakers was rotted so I ordered a new one of those.

I am actually impressed with the Bose LUX system, though it will not win any awards it has enough volume, clarity and sound quality for our needs. I have new amps and Infinity speakers in my shop that I was going to put in my old F350 but decided against. I do not believe I will put them in the Yuke, it isn't needed.

OP
OP
SirReal63

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, it is surprising, to me, I live out in the sticks and our dirty, muddy roads take their toll on cleanliness.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and clean looking truck. Famous words of "wife's daily driver, no mods." :rolleyes: We know better than that.....er I know better than that. Enjoy. Love the NBS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz