The Yeti's 2019 Ocean Runner 29' Offshore Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my engines just arrived from overseas at the mercury dealer. Now to find the second one..lol..
Wait, didn’t your order 2 at same time? That would be like me buying them black 22 snowflakes from you and you only sending me 3....which btw....if you still have them in march/april you may just be meeting me in person for the first time....

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Wait, didn’t your order 2 at same time? That would be like me buying them black 22 snowflakes from you and you only sending me 3....which btw....if you still have them in march/april you may just be meeting me in person for the first time....

He'll leave them out back. Lol

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes we ordered 2 at the same time lol. I guess they fit as many as they can per container when coming overseas.

You better hurry on those 22”... i want them GONE.

coder

Reaction score
Congrats on the boat Robbie, looks amazing and I'm sure you can't wait for delivery day!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That would just be one less wheel occupying your garage space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n