The Yeti's 2019 Ocean Runner 29' Offshore Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What electronics are you going with? I'm running dual simrad NSS Evo3 and love them. Structure scan and Navionics card upgrades are a must. I also run XM weather integrated into Simrad. Prewired for Radar but haven't bit the bullet yet on that one. I highly recommend you have your builder preplum the T-Top for some extra accessories i.e. run 2 extra power cables up there and an extra NMEA 2000 cable. Looks like a fun boat! I bet you cant wait to get it!

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What electronics are you going with? I'm running dual simrad NSS Evo3 and love them. Structure scan and Navionics card upgrades are a must. I also run XM weather integrated into Simrad. Prewired for Radar but haven't bit the bullet yet on that one. I highly recommend you have your builder preplum the T-Top for some extra accessories i.e. run 2 extra power cables up there and an extra NMEA 2000 cable. Looks like a fun boat! I bet you cant wait to get it!

It’s in the original post i think.

Dual GARMIN 7612. Fantom Radar. Kills me looking at this room full of GARMIN and JL Audio.

I’m not doing XM Weather.

What boat do you have?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I know nothing about boats, so im just asking...well i worked on one for a buddy of mine about 15 yrs ago. I had to put an alternator in it and fix a piece of rotted wood by engine bay iirc it was a 454 inboard(?) looked like a reg car/truck motor sunken into hull, real PIA. Anyway, it had a lower cabin-ish area and couches and a toilet, no idea how long but im just curious... yours looks like it has no cabin and its just one level so what would be the difference or preference of one type or the other... not talking price... like i would think in S. FL you might want a place to get away from the sun or is it just more of a cruiser, fishing, hang out for a few hours type of thing, as opposed to sleeping on the water for a night or two. Im sure price is a big difference and there are 9,000 types of boats out there... i like pontoon boats but unless i move closer to a lake or south to the keys, its not happening.
So, is it a personal preference type of thing?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re talking about a cuddy. This boat does not have one. This is a fishing boat so the design is used to allow for more deck space.

They do make center consoles (like mine) with a cuddy but historically they don’t hold very well for resale.

The hull on this boat also has no wood. It’s all fiberglass/composite materials. So no worries about wood rot. :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sharp looking hull. Unique on the pointed bow, different flare and good freeboard.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my engines just arrived from overseas at the mercury dealer. Now to find the second one..lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76