The Death Wobble occurred....looking for answers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This place is one of it not the best message boards i`ve ever been a part of.

Many boards have a bunch of guys that love to stir the shit and pick on the new guy but i`ve never seen that here, Sure there are instances where people disagree or don`t get along and i just add them to my block list and they disappear.

I wouldn`t have stuck around here for nine years if it wasn`t so good. Stick around for a while and see for yourself.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This place is one of it not the best message boards i`ve ever been a part of.

Many boards have a bunch of guys that love to stir the shit and pick on the new guy but i`ve never seen that here, Sure there are instances where people disagree or don`t get along and i just add them to my block list and they disappear.

I wouldn`t have stuck around here for nine years if it wasn`t so good. Stick around for a while and see for yourself.
Hell yeah! :sunot:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people like this dont get my help or thoughts. ill remember who you are....

i too was a moderator on another site before it went away. that dont make you right.

you gave 1/2 the facts up front, then try to defend your lack of info given. thats not how it works on any forum. and im a active member on 5 forums. ive seen this same crap over and over. i kinda want to blame the use of cell phones cause typing sucks on them, but every now and then its clear your dealing with a 1/2 wit.

and the my craps faster then yours means so much to us all,,,,,thanks for showing your age.

clearly you not learned how to use the internet at all thus far.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I internet quite well. In fact, I am a moderator on the Chevelle Owners page...40,000 members strong.
Bet my skin ain't so thin as you may think it is.
I sure the hell never criticize anybody on the Chevelle page which is more active than this forum and I see all sorts of wacked out questions.
People ask questions to gain knowledge or to get assistance in something that has them stumped....not to get some stupid answer that is nothing more than a slam on a fellow forum member.
And it was a slam that was made without warrant.
You probably won't find a more helpful board as far as tahoe/yukons/escalades are concerned. Do you want to eat crow and move on or what? What's done is done and continuing to banter is not gonna earn you any friends. @Rocket Man is rather established here and has a reputation of busting knuckles and doing his own work so he would be a good resource for ya but some of us are older and state the obvious and have no patience for nonsense. 70mph on the hwy with no alignment after new parts is asking for trouble but who knew if it was done or not.

Now you and I both did front end work around the same time. I have a fairly modified steering setup, but I thought about trying make parts go back in the way they came out and gave up on that because it wasn't gonna work. I did a basic home alignment with a string, tape measure and jackstands and went straight to the alignment shop. My Sears is open on weekends so getting an alignment on a Sunday is not completely unheard of. Before your thread went south I was gonna suggest looking at your steering box and getting an alignment..I had a play at neutral and it seems my steering box was giving out. It tracks much better now and the play at neutral is gone.

This is my only attempt to get you off a lot of hit list..if this were gmfullsize this thread would have been a bbq..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Gossamer

Gossamer

Reaction score
people like this dont get my help or thoughts. ill remember who you are....

i too was a moderator on another site before it went away. that dont make you right.

you gave 1/2 the facts up front, then try to defend your lack of info given. thats not how it works on any forum. and im a active member on 5 forums. ive seen this same crap over and over. i kinda want to blame the use of cell phones cause typing sucks on them, but every now and then its clear your dealing with a 1/2 wit.

and the my craps faster then yours means so much to us all,,,,,thanks for showing your age.

clearly you not learned how to use the internet at all thus far.

If you see my other post it shows how well things go when "adults" act like adults.
As far as whatever anybody thinks....I really don't give a crap.
Treat others with respect....you get it back.....I also remember and never forget.
If anybody is looking for an apology.....it ain't gonna happen.
Draw blood from me I do it back. I will not be bullied...EVER.
As far as I'm concerned, a few ***** ruined this thread by acting like dummyasses.
If you think you can attack me without it coming back 100%....you've messed with the wrong guy....go on to your next victim.
Name calling? You talk about showing your age? 1/2 wit? oh, that hurt....lol
Now that you all have taken over a thread for your own enjoyment.....enjoy eachother and decide who you may wage an attack on next. smh

And like I said, my other thread shows that when "real" adults act like adults....all is good.

OP
OP
Gossamer

Gossamer

Reaction score
You probably won't find a more helpful board as far as tahoe/yukons/escalades are concerned. Do you want to eat crow and move on or what? What's done is done and continuing to banter is not gonna earn you any friends. @Rocket Man is rather established here and has a reputation of busting knuckles and doing his own work so he would be a good resource for ya but some of us are older and state the obvious and have no patience for nonsense. 70mph on the hwy with no alignment after new parts is asking for trouble but who knew if it was done or not.

Now you and I both did front end work around the same time. I have a fairly modified steering setup, but I thought about trying make parts go back in the way they came out and gave up on that because it wasn't gonna work. I did a basic home alignment with a string, tape measure and jackstands and went straight to the alignment shop. My Sears is open on weekends so getting an alignment on a Sunday is not completely unheard of. Before your thread went south I was gonna suggest looking at your steering box and getting an alignment..I had a play at neutral and it seems my steering box was giving out. It tracks much better now and the play at neutral is gone.

This is my only attempt to get you off a lot of hit list..if this were gmfullsize this thread would have been a bbq..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

I appreciate your input very much.
As far as holding a grudge....at 52 years old I have no patience from anybody that wants to draw first blood without provocation and twist it back onto the one they attacked. I really don't want any help from grown people that act like children and try to bully the new guy. I have been around and I do not take it ever..... from anybody.
I give my full respect and expect at least half of it back. A certain persons response which was 100% powered off assumption started this and he continues his rant.
I firmly believe when people have something in common that they should get along but I will always defend myself when a punk wants to step up.

This thread should've been deleted by a moderator when it went south but for some reason it wasn't. I'm really surprised that my other thread wasn't hijacked like this one was but I'm glad that the real adults offered assistance and it shows how well a thread can go if nobody wants to show their ass.
Like I said, I'm pretty sure I'm not the first new guy to come under fire simply because I'm the new guy and I kinda expected it because I see it frequently on the Team Chevelle and Chevelle Owners page and I never tolerate it and it stops real quick.

I have been a member of this Forum for over a year and I hate asking questions just because there is always somebody that thinks they need to be a smartass instead of offering assistance. I have seen it on other threads in this forum and one of those people that I have seen acouple other times chimed in on mine. I usually search for topics related to what I am needing knowledge on instead.

I will never be a smartass to someone asking for assistance because I am a grown adult. That is one thing you will never see from me.

I'm moving on and hopefully I will continue to encounter more adults in the future like I have on my other thread.

Thank you Bottomline2000 for your assistance.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he just made a lot of people's ignore lists. I tried to give him a chance but I have no time or patience for assholes that won't admit when they're wrong. Byebye @Malirat. Real men know when to back the f*ck up and say hey I was wrong and I acted like an idiot. At least forums have these nice tools to enable us to never ever have to read another post by people like you. You may remember me mallrat but I'll never even see your name again so you'll be quickly forgotten. RIP.

Last edited:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup. you just made it on the ignore list for sure, my first one here. you should feel proud of yourself.

and drew first blood? you homo. no one drew blood here.

enjoy your fuked up front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts