The Death Wobble occurred....looking for answers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Gossamer

Gossamer

Reaction score
My replies still stand...100%

I gave all the info. The truck still has the wobble after alignment...after new ball joints...after new inner & outer tierods...after new end links...after new hubs...after new tires.
I damn well know to get it aligned after new tierods.
I have been racing a drag car since the 80's and I damn well know what to do and not what to do!
The fact that I have a wobble is why I ask the question because all the normal things that usually cause it has been replaced.

I'm a dick? No, look in the damn mirror.
It's pretty damn simple....act like a damn adult and give helpful info when someone asks it.....criticizing and assuming is an idiotic thing to do.
You damn well won't see me doing that to someone else and I see all kinds of crazy questions on the Chevelle Owners page.

I can play with the best of them.....buy the damn ticket....you get the damn ride.

OP
OP
Gossamer

Gossamer

Reaction score
Dude you're the one coming on here asking us why we think your truck has a wobble after you eyeballed the friggin' tierods. My comment stands- everybody who does the tierods usually drives straight to an alignment shop. Don't drive it anywhere else and if you do and it shakes and wobbles, don't come on a forum and ask why we think it might be wobbling. Otherwise it's you who are making an ass out of yourself. I actually AM capable of positive comments. Go get an alignment and quit wasting our time. Sorry if I didn't pat you on the back and say it's OK. Go post this on any other forum and see if you don't get a lot worse. We are actually nice here. ;)

And you gave a non helpful comment. Just a criticizing comment.
Grow up.
Actually nice? You may want to reread your comment.
Hey Einstein...the alignment didn't stop the wobbling and I knew it wouldn't because it was exactly the same.

It's pretty simple....if you can't provide a helpful comment....then why waste your time?
I'm betting that I'm not the first one on this forum to encounter your negativity.

OP
OP
Gossamer

Gossamer

Reaction score
if you had offered up all that info at first, you'd not look like a dick right now to everyone reading your last post.

no one here can read your mind. but now we know your skin is super thin and you butt hurt super easy, learn to internet better.

I internet quite well. In fact, I am a moderator on the Chevelle Owners page...40,000 members strong.
Bet my skin ain't so thin as you may think it is.
I sure the hell never criticize anybody on the Chevelle page which is more active than this forum and I see all sorts of wacked out questions.
People ask questions to gain knowledge or to get assistance in something that has them stumped....not to get some stupid answer that is nothing more than a slam on a fellow forum member.
And it was a slam that was made without warrant.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody that goes back and reads this post from the beginning can see that the OP didn't explain his situation well and then jumped all over my ass for saying the obvious. Hey if you're such a badass then why did you go drive your truck on the freeway after eyeballing your tierods and them come on our forum and ask us why we think you almost crashed and in the process endangered other people's lives because you had what you describe as a " death wobble" ??? Sure, you might still have a wobble but I bet it's no longer a friggin' " death wobble" is it? Because any damn mechanic knows that if you already have a wobble and then you replace tierods without an alignment, you might just increase that wobble into something far worse. There's no way you can come out of this with any sense of being right, and if you want help you're not doing yourself any favors by attacking us again. Also, Facebook has what are called "administrators" not "moderators" so I doubt you're either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.