Texas Tahoe with 2500HD FRONT END FINSHED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cocotits

Reaction score
wow chauncey how did i miss that thread lol! thanks man. yea my wife just got in a fender bender. just got estimate done today. $3158 estimate. now i want to get all the parts i need to mod to HD. hate not knowing exactly what you need you know. just delays stuff. ill order all stock replacement parts for bumper and just order the HD top trim cap instead of the HOEs. sound about right

Cocotits

Reaction score
yep this is my damage. from a HYUNDAI!!

Attachments

• feb 2012 2049.jpg
    feb 2012 2049.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 40
  • feb 2012 2050.jpg
    feb 2012 2050.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 39

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
yep this is my damage. from a HYUNDAI!!

^^ lol it's funny that's the exactly why in doing the hs front end I hit a Chrysler mini van and left a nice debt in the middle so I decided to buy hd grille & cap I'm going to color match the cap and powdercoat my bumper to color match and I have a black z71 valance.... BEAST

Cocotits

Reaction score
yeeeaa! im mad but strangley yet sooo excited ahha.

i cant figure out my colors yet! im between a body color steel bumper only with everything else flat black or just screw any body color and make it all flat black itll be like a black mean section of the truck i ono what you guys think

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I like the color match. I wouldn't go all black unless you had a black truck. Don't forget you gotta do the rear bumper too.

Ryan-A25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that looks so good. Any on where to look for 2500hd front ends. ive looked all over and so far nothing in my area

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks so good. Any on where to look for 2500hd front ends. ive looked all over and so far nothing in my area

You probably won't find the front end all together. Look on LMC or gmpartsdirect and look for oem parts as aftermarket ones usually don't fit as well. I'm also trying to do the HD mod. I found my HD hood from a member on this forum. I got lucky and found someone local after searching for almost a year. Sometimes you just gotta be patient if you can't afford new parts like myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts