Texas Tahoe with 2500HD FRONT END FINSHED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1lowhoe04

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol naw man i am dead broke trying to sell a droop kit roof rack stock keys and springs and some HIDs after that buying a set of factory 22z friday and then paint lol

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

and plus i got ABSTRASTIC hopefull saturday going to take some more pictures of the hoe

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you got a sense of humor. lol..

but whenever you get the chance man. Sure a few of us would love to see some more pictures of it. Not very many pics of one w/ a full hd front end..

OP
OP
1lowhoe04

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i try man lol

and yea right now i am the only one with the full 2002 HD clip witch is awesome feeling lol

TAHOEWHAT-- where are you located at

Last edited:

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
lcut the bumper brackets off completly and move them down till the little arches touch and weld it up just aligning was the hard

do you have pictures of this ? were you guys relocated the bumper brackets? i got a hold of an HD clip and my jump the band wagon..

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as the weather isn't too ******/cold I am down to shoot some pics... Just got a couple new lenses.

Might even take some rolling shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4