Tahoe PPV rear vinyl seat to cloth conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minig0d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I am brand new to this forum as I just got my Tahoe so here is my first post...

So I have a 2013 Tahoe PPV and I am OCD so I hate the rear seat and front seat being different materials... So I've been googling trying to figure out the easiest/cheapest method to convert to a rear cloth seat...

So given the situation would you:
1) Get an entire rear seat setup on eBay from a cloth Tahoe LS? Does anyone HAPPEN to know what other models would be an EXACT swap (in case the interchange isn't listed on eBay)
2) Is the PPV rear bench the same exact "shape" as the LS but just with cloth material? If so, I see some OEM cloth take-offs on eBay that would work.
3) Have a local shop recover the seat.

Please don't bother with the usual "search" stuff... I've already gotten a headache for searching from the past few HOURS for the information... Thanks in advance!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changing the covers on the seats is not difficult. Not sure if ppv and an ls are the same seats though.

OP
OP
M

minig0d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah. I'd definitely attempt if I knew for sure. Oh wait I remember now. Ppv doesn't have an armrest. That knocks that option out.

OP
OP
M

minig0d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No offense but I don't want leather and I don't want to try anything lol. That's why I'm asking here. To know for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn