Sun Visor Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not to say that I don't like your gps set-up, but from the first pic it looked like a custom touch pad head unit type dash setup.

Also really like the sticker sun visor idea but I think if I had some made that I would install them to where you could read them from the outside when the visor was flipped down.

OP
OP
malmed

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an elcheapo china GPS, backup camera included for $61.... but I actually like it pretty well, better than the Garmin I was using...
My sun visors are almost never down, I am a tall fella :)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an elcheapo china GPS, backup camera included for $61.... but I actually like it pretty well, better than the Garmin I was using...
My sun visors are almost never down, I am a tall fella :)
I have the same problem. At 6’1”, if I put the visor down it blocks half the view out the windshield. So mine always stay away :chair:

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is amazing! I, also despise the stickers and will absolutely steal.... cough cough, I mean "draw inspiration" from your post! :)

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered- The stickers on the 2015 (and newer?) are much longer and narrower. Not much room for any text, other than the GMC logo- Thanks for the tip!

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem. At 6’1”, if I put the visor down it blocks half the view out the windshield. So mine always stay away :chair:
I must be "doing it wrong". I'm 6' 2", and use mine all the time. Mostly for the side windows, but there's a fair bit of usage for the windshield, too.

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be "doing it wrong". I'm 6' 2", and use mine all the time. Mostly for the side windows, but there's a fair bit of usage for the windshield, too.
LOL- I hear ya, I'm 6'4", but the only time they get used is to hold up my sunshade- Though my wife pulls them down whenever she gets in or drives it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL- I hear ya, I'm 6'4", but the only time they get used is to hold up my sunshade- Though my wife pulls them down whenever she gets in or drives it.
This^! Haha. Only use them for sunshade but the minute my mom gets in she pulls the passenger side down. Lol. And then I can’t see out that side of the window! I’m like I’m hello put that away please?!

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This^! Haha. Only use them for sunshade but the minute my mom gets in she pulls the passenger side down. Lol. And then I can’t see out that side of the window! I’m like I’m hello put that away please?!
I guess I should admit to smacking myself with the extensions for the first few weeks I owned mine. Once I got the procedure down -- push the extenders back in THEN move the shade back in -- things went considerably smoother...

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I should admit to smacking myself with the extensions for the first few weeks I owned mine. Once I got the procedure down -- push the extenders back in THEN move the shade back in -- things went considerably smoother...
I forgot they even have extenders! That’s how rarely I even touch them haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645