Sun Visor Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
malmed

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife uses the passenger side shade all the time... I just sit up a little taller to block the sun... Now I will use the on the side window if on a trip and the sun is on that side, but that's about it.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This^! Haha. Only use them for sunshade but the minute my mom gets in she pulls the passenger side down. Lol. And then I can’t see out that side of the window! I’m like I’m hello put that away please?!
YES! Makes it hard for those of us over 5' 9" to see out the windshield! LOL-

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visor.jpg
a>
UPDATE: I ordered the stickers last Monday (10/16/17) and they arrived Friday, 10/20/17. They charged me 1.70 for shipping and mailed it in a bus. envelope (for .46), not a big deal, I just figure that covers some of their "handling". The stickers were only available in two sizes, which was about 1/32" off, but figured it was just me and "the way I measured it". I put them up, they look nice, (the color match, Lt Grey, is almost perfect for the 15 Yukon Headliner/visors) and they are literally, a hair too narrow, allowing for small line of white/yellow to be exposed at the bottom of the sticker (where the old "warning" labels are), but they do look good. And, like most people, unless you're looking right at them, you'd probably never notice. I'll have to attach a photo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
malmed

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look way better than the stupid warning stickers!! Mine fit perfect... odd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts