Still bottoms out on 2/3 drop with 2" spacers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to Thread Jack, but Blazed do you have the belltech struts in the front? I figured ill ask since I was going to lower with the shocks and struts kit that I would ask since i know you changed the back.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Not to Thread Jack, but Blazed do you have the belltech struts in the front? I figured ill ask since I was going to lower with the shocks and struts kit that I would ask since i know you changed the back.

I do now but at the end of the day today I'm ordering blistein 4600 struts and I have spindles to bring the front back down.

I don't recommend the bell tech struts but I also do not discourage them. They just aren't responsive enough for my liking.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On the air lift website.

yes same reason i posted (though didnt know was on their site not to use them) You lift up the helper bags the shocks will drop down thats the reason. Ive used them on autoride fine like i stated though above you need to pay attention to that.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BellTech shocks are a Twin-tube design.

They also say LOW Pressure.

Bilsteins are HIGH Pressure MONO-Tube design.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Apparently high pressure > low pressure

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With HIGH pressure the rod is able to react and follow up faster for the next bump. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n