Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
That’s a big tire for a level kit. Measure stock fender height to determine how much rear lift you need to level front

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
Just got my (new to me) 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4.

Did a 3" Level on the Front 1" in the rear
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33's
Blacked out the wheels
LED's in Headlights/High Beams/Reverse Lights/License Plate
Full tint job on front windows and windsheild
Trimmed lower valance to match running board height
Custom Exhaust tips on Magnaflow Cat-back system
Blacked out emblems exterior and interior
Debadged the exterior

Ordered Onyx GM Mud Flaps, Husky Liners, and debating wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Feel free to give thoughts.

Love this thread though! It helped me decide which upgrades to choose.

Cheers!

IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0847.jpg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it sounds / looks like a 2.5”F / 1.5”R setup is indeed a good look. That’s what I bought for my ‘18 Yukon Denali and was questioning it now that I’m about to get it installed (was questioning 1” vs 1.5” in rear).

I bought 305/55r20 Ridge Grapplers to go along with it.

Cant wait to see what it looks like!!!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my (new to me) 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4.

Did a 3" Level on the Front 1" in the rear
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33's
Blacked out the wheels
LED's in Headlights/High Beams/Reverse Lights/License Plate
Full tint job on front windows and windsheild
Trimmed lower valance to match running board height
Custom Exhaust tips on Magnaflow Cat-back system
Blacked out emblems exterior and interior
Debadged the exterior

Ordered Onyx GM Mud Flaps, Husky Liners, and debating wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Feel free to give thoughts.

Love this thread though! It helped me decide which upgrades to choose.

Cheers!

I have been considering those tires for my wifes Denali. Are they fairly noisy? She does a lot of driving and I do not really want to stick her with something too noisy. Love the aggressive look though!

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
I have been considering those tires for my wifes Denali. Are they fairly noisy? She does a lot of driving and I do not really want to stick her with something too noisy. Love the aggressive look though!

I don't find them noisy at all. I would compare them to a BF Goodrich KO2, maybe even quieter. I've had several different types of aggressive tires over the years. I like these a lot. Aggressive side wall, but road friendly tread pattern. Plus the inside of these vehicles seem to drown out a lot of noise. I can barely hear my exhaust except when getting on the gas.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't find them noisy at all. I would compare them to a BF Goodrich KO2, maybe even quieter. I've had several different types of aggressive tires over the years. I like these a lot. Aggressive side wall, but road friendly tread pattern. Plus the inside of these vehicles seem to drown out a lot of noise. I can barely hear my exhaust except when getting on the gas.

Ok thanks.

She has 38k on the stock Bridgestones and they are noisy as hell right now. Driving us nuts. They seem to be a bit cupped on the inside from the front end, which seems weird to me because it is all factory/stock right now.

The leveling kit requires an alignment, correct?

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
Ok thanks.

She has 38k on the stock Bridgestones and they are noisy as hell right now. Driving us nuts. They seem to be a bit cupped on the inside from the front end, which seems weird to me because it is all factory/stock right now.

The leveling kit requires an alignment, correct?

Yes it does. Just did my first long road trip over the weekend. Slight vibration running 80+. Some times its hard to get the off road(ish) tires to balance at the higher speeds. But they did well overall.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does. Just did my first long road trip over the weekend. Slight vibration running 80+. Some times its hard to get the off road(ish) tires to balance at the higher speeds. But they did well overall.

Thanks for the input!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts