Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
Just a gorgeous truck. I think that deserves black out on the chrome window surrounds, too. Looks sick how it is, though. The all-black running boards are super clean and tough looking, too. I have a Yukon Denali and I don't know what I'm going to do with all the chrome, yet. I think I'm going to start with Plasti-dipping my chrome rims. Not sure if I am going to take off the chrome door trim, black it out with vinyl, or get black trim from the dealer...

Anyway, looking good!

Question: How did you trim the front valance?

Thanks.

I appreciate it very much. I just added mud flaps and switched over to black lug nuts. I’ve thought long and hard about the window trim, but think I’m going to keep the chrome to tie in to the chrome grill. I think it keeps it slightly classier than the full ****** look. However I do like the full blacked it look haha.

I ended up spending some of the spare cash on a Black Bear Tuner that I finally pulled the trigger on today. Super siked.

Here is the link for the trimming of the valance: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/2015-remove-bottom-part-of-front-bumper.71856/page-3

Photos are of the new mud flaps. I think it breaks up some of the lines. Thoughts?

2F56A2C6-880D-414E-ACDB-F336FBD6684F.jpeg 63EBD4A7-2FD1-49D5-B21C-41A43D3EF1C8.jpeg

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
Just a gorgeous truck. I think that deserves black out on the chrome window surrounds, too. Looks sick how it is, though. The all-black running boards are super clean and tough looking, too. I have a Yukon Denali and I don't know what I'm going to do with all the chrome, yet. I think I'm going to start with Plasti-dipping my chrome rims. Not sure if I am going to take off the chrome door trim, black it out with vinyl, or get black trim from the dealer...

Anyway, looking good!

Question: How did you trim the front valance?

Thanks.

I also love the Denali’s! Absolutely sick trucks. What color did you get? I would look st debadging the emblems and blacking our the wheels, grill, and fog light trim. Sometimes the chrome looks good on them though. Just depends what you are going for. I love those trucks with a leveling kit and some mud tires on the 22’s. So sick!

Let me know if I can help or bounce any ideas around. I love updgrsding this awesome rides.

Bardog

Reaction score
I also love the Denali’s! Absolutely sick trucks. What color did you get? I would look st debadging the emblems and blacking our the wheels, grill, and fog light trim. Sometimes the chrome looks good on them though. Just depends what you are going for. I love those trucks with a leveling kit and some mud tires on the 22’s. So sick!

Let me know if I can help or bounce any ideas around. I love updgrsding this awesome rides.

Sweet, will do!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the 285/45/22 Terra Grapplers and 1.5” Suspension Maxx kit installed. My wife and I are very happy with the outcome. Still an ever so slight rake, so it does not look like the ass is dragging. And it drives great. If I had to do it over again, I think I would get the leveling kit with the added shims so I could take it to 1.75ish inches... meh, maybe not.

Just got a bunch of snow recently so the pics are horrible. Will toss a few more up when it gets cleaned up.

42C3849B-3D13-42DB-AECA-7F37EC559184.jpeg 5ABEFB8C-6070-4A8D-91FE-A0D70C23A183.jpeg FF16CC1B-5915-4CA5-A220-0D9C98DD3E5D.jpeg 3531AA97-1950-4EE6-8BE1-CCA00991F44B.jpeg 9A9C5BF4-AD72-4065-B821-BFA47F759A9A.jpeg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is one of the reasons why I chose stock size tires. There is barely a half inch of clearance. And truthfully, the 1.5” leveling kit makes no extra room for a bigger tire in this location.

4C5C91B9-925C-4C0E-8CCF-DC5259DD92A9.jpeg

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is one of the reasons why I chose stock size tires. There is barely a half inch of clearance. And truthfully, the 1.5” leveling kit makes no extra room for a bigger tire in this location.

View attachment 197266

thanks for Posting and reviewing. This right here is why I am glad we have these kind of threads/forum. Correct sizing is important for me as well. based on your picture showing clearance, I will be going as well with 285/45r22 and not any bigger when I put my Bilstein 5100's on.
Thanks!
PS: would you mind sharing these pics and a quick review under the "exterior" section on my post titled "Post reviews of tires for 22" wheels"

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for Posting and reviewing. This right here is why I am glad we have these kind of threads/forum. Correct sizing is important for me as well. based on your picture showing clearance, I will be going as well with 285/45r22 and not any bigger when I put my Bilstein 5100's on.
Thanks!
PS: would you mind sharing these pics and a quick review under the "exterior" section on my post titled "Post reviews of tires for 22" wheels"

Heck yeah! :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh