Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing like some fresh snow! We have 8-14" of wet snow coming tomorrow. Cant wait :rolleyes:

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yeah you did. That's a friggin' blizzard.

centex254

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking good centex254! You gonna change out the tires?
Thanks. It came with the stock 18's so the wheels and tires have been changed. Tires are the Bridgestone Dueler A/T's (285/45/22) that I saw on the new Denali pickup and the rims are knockoffs from ebay.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We put those on my wifes last Yukon, very nice tire.

Did you ever get the new tires installed?

Right Now I am debating Dualer A/T for a discrete A/T look to go with the front level or your 305 Hankook A/T

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get the new tires installed?

Right Now I am debating Dualer A/T for a discrete A/T look to go with the front level or your 305 Hankook A/T

Ha, well, I got the leveling kit on last Friday. That went fine. The tires turned into a little bit of an ordeal... all part of my stupidity. I have now ended up ordering a set of factory size (285/45/22) Nitto Terra Grappler G2's for it. Should be in pretty soon I hope... I will add pics when they are on.

You cant really go wrong with either of the choices you are looking at. The Dueler AT's are way better than the original Bridgstone's, but still a bit on the tame side for a truck AT. But they look good. I have not had a set of Dynapro's before, but have heard good things about them. And I have had Hankooks in the past with great success.

My main reason for changing tires was mainly the fact that my wife likes the looks of the Terra Grapplers better (happy wife, happy life). I also really didn't want to **** around with a slightly larger than stock tire with the possibility of rubbing issues (although I dont think there would have been).

spmac02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got my (new to me) 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4.

Did a 3" Level on the Front 1" in the rear
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33's
Blacked out the wheels
LED's in Headlights/High Beams/Reverse Lights/License Plate
Full tint job on front windows and windsheild
Trimmed lower valance to match running board height
Custom Exhaust tips on Magnaflow Cat-back system
Blacked out emblems exterior and interior
Debadged the exterior

Ordered Onyx GM Mud Flaps, Husky Liners, and debating wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Feel free to give thoughts.

Love this thread though! It helped me decide which upgrades to choose.

Cheers!

View attachment 195764 View attachment 195765 View attachment 195766 View attachment 195767
What leveling kit did you use on your build?

Bardog

Reaction score
Just got my (new to me) 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4.

Did a 3" Level on the Front 1" in the rear
Nitto Ridge Grappler 33's
Blacked out the wheels
LED's in Headlights/High Beams/Reverse Lights/License Plate
Full tint job on front windows and windsheild
Trimmed lower valance to match running board height
Custom Exhaust tips on Magnaflow Cat-back system
Blacked out emblems exterior and interior
Debadged the exterior

Ordered Onyx GM Mud Flaps, Husky Liners, and debating wrapping the chrome around the windows in black. Feel free to give thoughts.

Love this thread though! It helped me decide which upgrades to choose.

Cheers!

View attachment 195764 View attachment 195765 View attachment 195766 View attachment 195767

Just a gorgeous truck. I think that deserves black out on the chrome window surrounds, too. Looks sick how it is, though. The all-black running boards are super clean and tough looking, too. I have a Yukon Denali and I don't know what I'm going to do with all the chrome, yet. I think I'm going to start with Plasti-dipping my chrome rims. Not sure if I am going to take off the chrome door trim, black it out with vinyl, or get black trim from the dealer...

Anyway, looking good!

Question: How did you trim the front valance?

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic