Seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp653

Reaction score
Can I move my second row bench seats in 2011 PPV to the third row and then put captains chairs in middle?

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the second row would be too wide to fit between the fender Wells in the rear.
Factory third row seats are made to be removable. The second row is not, you would have to bolt it down somehow which would not make it easy to take in and out if you needed the space in the rear.

OP
OP
A

Amp653

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the second row would be too wide to fit between the fender Wells in the rear.
Factory third row seats are made to be removable. The second row is not, you would have to bolt it down somehow which would not make it easy to take in and out if you needed the space in the rear.
Can I just replace the second row with captains chairs instead of the current 60/40 split?

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd row will not fit in 3rd row position... you can swap them for captains chairs... be sure to buy captains chairs for a swb not a lwb... and you can install 3rd row seats as well just need to get the bolts and mounting brackets as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmdealerguy