Upgrading from LS interior.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SanbornZ94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have a 2018 LS. I’m wanting to upgrade the interior from the basic LS interior to leather, and also captains seats in the middle row instead of the bench style. Anyone have any interior they would part with? Or does anyone know where I can find direct fit replacements? TIA
IMG_0046.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2018 LS. I’m wanting to upgrade the interior from the basic LS interior to leather, and also captains seats in the middle row instead of the bench style. Anyone have any interior they would part with? Or does anyone know where I can find direct fit replacements? TIA
View attachment 414894

I've seen a few posts here of people wanting to trade their captains for a bench and vice versa, but usually in the GMT900 generation. Due to the material and color options, you'd be searching for a needle in a haystack to find someone wanting a cloth bench in your color. I'd hit up a salvage yard or Marketplace to find one being parted out to get the seats. Then, have them and your front seats re-covered in leather, either at a shop or with a DIY package such as that from Katzkin.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Katzkin is a rabbit hole of leather goodness. You can add new cushions, heat, cool, massage, 2 tone, etc. The variety of leather combinations is staggering. Most dealerships have a shop that puts in katzkin for them - usually the basic stock solid color is cheapest, but if youre gonna do it you might as well go all out. Rich Corinthian Leather...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts