Third Row Seat in PPV Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Spartan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone added third row manual fold seats in the 15-20 Tahoe PPV? Looking to do it, seems pretty strait forward with the hardest part being able to actually find the cloth seats and hardware and seatbelts. Any info appreciated.

coachjolly66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to do this as well. I found seatbelts on gm parts and seats on eBay. Have you completed your project yet Or found an easy tutorial anywhere?

OP
OP
J

John Spartan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am still gathering what I need. I took trips to the junk yard and confirmed the threaded holes are under the rubber liner in my Tahoe. I’ve bought a seat and outer belts, I need the inner belt, bolts, storage tray, and covers. Hope to buy those next week. Everything is coming from Facebook marketplace or the junk yard. Look on car-part.com

coachjolly66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I needed up getting seatbelts from gm directly. The bolts are pricey. Will be installing mine in a week or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts