Replacing steering wheel controls - easy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Sick the weed eater line between the wires before you disconnect from the button. Keeps write from falling back into the hole, and you can pull it into the new button

partcheck

Reaction score
What part number for the LEDs? Been searching the forums and lots of talk about putting in colored LEDS but no mention as to what part # for the LED.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part number for the LEDs? Been searching the forums and lots of talk about putting in colored LEDS but no mention as to what part # for the LED.

I do not have any part numbers as I actually had them done by a member of the forum after I purchased new buttons on eBay. Not sure if that member is still around anymore. His contact is is @ScottyBoy. You can DM him and see.
Image 9-8-21 at 22.24.jpg

Not sure if these guys will do the small stuff as they mostly focus on the gauge cluster, but they have had many happy members here with cluster upgrades to LEDs and HD clusters to include the trans gauge.

Check them out Digital Dash Solutions
Image 9-8-21 at 22.21.jpg

Good luck. Let me know if you need any other info and have fun.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076