Replacement cloth available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leigh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

My Tahoe has blue cloth in very good condition however the driver's seat has two issues.

1. The electric components have some issues so I would like to find a working seat from a yard and transfer .

2. The cloth has some wear from 20 yrs of owners getting in/out.

The question, is there a place to buy blue cloth covers for this seat or would an upholstery shop be able to make and recover this seat? I don't suppose there is a source of cloth to match the rest of the OEM seats?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hi

My Tahoe has blue cloth in very good condition however the driver's seat has two issues.

1. The electric components have some issues so I would like to find a working seat from a yard and transfer .

2. The cloth has some wear from 20 yrs of owners getting in/out.

The question, is there a place to buy blue cloth covers for this seat or would an upholstery shop be able to make and recover this seat? I don't suppose there is a source of cloth to match the rest of the OEM seats?
I haven't seen any place that sells the cloth, just the leather covers. I' Pretty sure a reputable upholstered would be able to get the same material, but who knows how much. Guess you could search eBay or the dealer.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should be able to find replacement covers on ebay. they have factory colors. i was looking for my own, some sellers ask for your vin# to make sure you get the right color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645