Ready Lift 2.5"/1.5" Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am looking to put a nice kit on my Tahoe. I have a 2007 Black z71 with LTZ rims on it currently. I know there are alot of threads with lift questions/tire questions and I have been on here for a couple of months now...

Would anyone be able to post a Truxxx or a ReadyLift Kit with 305/55/R20's? I am maybe looking at the 285 BFG's or the 305 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T's.

Any input would be awesome. Thanks guys.

bowling57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ready lift with 285's

I did the Ready Lift about 6 months ago and put 285 BFGs all around looks good but will probably go back and add wheel spacers next to finish it

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
Thanks! Tahoe looks nice! If you run across any of the nnbs ones looking around would you post? Thanks!

Reaction score
IM running the CCM kit with 305/55R20. Here are some pics for you:

Attachments

• NEW LIFT 2.jpg
    NEW LIFT 2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 184
  • NEW LIFT 4.jpg
    NEW LIFT 4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 219
  • Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    Driver SIDE BFG.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 254
OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
Wow, that looks REALLY nice. Thank you so much for the pics. Do you ever have any rubbing with that? Also, is that the standard CCM kit that everyone on the site is using..your height looks a lot bigger than most... Thanks for the pics!!

Reaction score
Thanks, yes that is the same kit that everyone is running. It is a really good kit and I have recommended it you everyone that I know who is leveling there Tahoe. As of now, I dont rub at all. I had to trim a good amount of plastic but never any metal.

Before I installed the kit I was going to put a suspension lift on my tahoe but it got way to pricey with tires and etc. I spent under 2000 for the tires and the lift to be put on with the majority of the money spent on the tires.

Here is a pic to see somewhat of the trimming that I did.

Attachments

• TIRE TRIM.jpg
    TIRE TRIM.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
TexasTahoe2010
Reaction score
Thanks for the help...I really want to do that lift and tires... I just didn't want to trim a lot. B ut I guess if it is not that bad then i will go for it. So you would recommend the 305s over the 285s?

tmbaseball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dave how do you like your BFG's on your tahoe?? i used to have a f150 and i had them on there and i loved them and i am planning on putting them on my tahoe as well. the only problem is that they are very pricey for tires. did you buy them from a local store or a store online??

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments guys I appreciate.

TexasTahoe - I went with 305's over 285's mainly because of the Rims that I have would allow me to run a wider tire and to fill the wheel wells a little bit more with tire. the size difference isn’t much I think the 305's are like .7" wider or so. The only bad thing about 305's is that they cost a little bit more and will make your mpg go down.

tmbassball - I really do like the bfgs alot as far as off road and stuff. the only down side is that they wear on the sides alot so you have to rotate them constantly and they were pretty pricey because of the 20" rim

w33m4n - go for it i promise you that you won’t regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
804getSome

Latest posts