Questions on Suburban lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snives

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You may get the upgrade itch after living with the live for a while… here’s my setup, very close to 3” up front, 275-70/R18 0” offset wheels. I’m ashamed I have no pics of the rear but I have a 2” lift puck and Z71 springs with piggyback fox’s

View attachment 423769View attachment 423770
Have you measured your up/down travel on your setup? Front and rear (mostly interested in front, but also rear). Also do you think the UCAs were super necessary with that setup or just nice to have?

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you measured your up/down travel on your setup? Front and rear (mostly interested in front, but also rear). Also do you think the UCAs were super necessary with that setup or just nice to have?

I know for sure I have 1.25” more down travel due to the Uniball joint having more travel range then a typical ball joint setup. I haven’t checked up-travel but on initial install I know for sure it’s at least 2” more compared to the stock setup.
Choosing the boxed arms and uniball was just about strength, it is a Suburban so we are north of 6k without cargo and people already and it can take the extra beating on washboards and other rough activities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts