Pulled the trigger - '17 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Reaction score
1,600 miles to date and the Denali has settled in nicely.

Likes so far
-Bluetooth has extremely clear audio for me and the caller, honestly don't know how I drove around with my phone to my ear for all these years.
-ride even with the leveling kit my Denali rides much nicer and quieter than my wife's '15 Tahoe.
-automatic lowering sidesteps yea I think cool and looks way better than normal side steps
-lane assist only a matter of time before cars are driving themselves
-automatic emergency braking while it's not something to rely on apparently it works if you happen to look down at your phone and someone stops in front of you...

Dislikes
-none yet but where the heck does everyone store their sunglasses? I rest mine on top of the lower slot on the center console near the gas pedal.

FJ40LandCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is a flip down compartment on the ceiling, it also has the panoramic mirror in it. It is also a sunglasses holder, that is where I put mine.

OP
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Reaction score
There is a flip down compartment on the ceiling, it also has the panoramic mirror in it. It is also a sunglasses holder, that is where I put mine.

Tried that when I first got it. Guess my sunglasses are to big (Costa) when I put them up there I couldn't open it back up because the glasse were catching on the top. Almost broke the plastic tap forcing it open. It is a very small space.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Denali, I like e color a lot. The heated steering wheel is a Loretta cool feature. My moms 2011 grand Cherokee limited ha sir. Been sharing her car for a bit while my Denali is with my transmission shop. And I live in a ski town so ivebeen using the heated steering wheel on the cold mornings Lol. It's so comfy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700