Pulled the trigger - '17 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Reaction score
Favorite feature to date, Heated Steering Wheel! never realized how comfy a warm steering wheel could be.

All you warm weather guys please do not post a comment asking what a heated steering wheel is for or why you would need one... ;-) I'm depressed enough calling for 12" of snow today or maybe more.

We will see how the ridge grapplers do in the snow.

Last edited:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not need a heated steering wheel here in super muggy Miami but it is better to have and not need then need and not have.

Blondy1

Reaction score
Favorite feature to date, Heated Steering Wheel! never realized how comfy a warm steering wheel could be.

All you warm weather guys please do not post a comment asking what a heated steering wheel is for or why you would need one... ;-) I'm depressed enough calling for 12" of snow today or maybe more.

We will see how the ridge grapplers do in the snow.
Best feature ever! The only thing I'm suprised is that they haven't added the heated windshield wipers had those on a different vehicle years ago, great feature.

jimim

Reaction score
what i wish they would add is the full electric heated windshield like my volvo. that is awesome. i did;t think i would like it but it keep my windshield totally clear and wet in the worse ice.

OP
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Reaction score
Agreed had a heated windshield on our Land Rover it worked great. Seems like an easy thing to add from the factory?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts