Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently 15.1% off MSRP on a 2017 Tahoe LT. I've seen higher but those tend to be on the Premiers. Is this good enough?

for a 17, I would expect 20% or more off MSRP. SOme dealers have 18s for almost 15% off this month.

Protect1989

Reaction score
Does anyone have Chevy dealers in the north texas area that are easy to work with? I see all these posts about 20% off '17 or 15% off '18 but none of the dealerships ive been to want to budge on pricing.

Hell I had one dealership only offer about 10% off on a '17 demo vehicle with 6k miles on the clock. 2017 Premier 4x2.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its starting, the new 2018 Ford Expedition/Navigator are seen by GM as real competition, maybe for the first time in a long time... And GM is responding with lower prices!

GM starts Price War Against New Navigator
https://suvs.com/news/gm-starts-price-war-against-new-navigator

GM Offers $5,000 Escalade Discount as New Navigator Rolls Out
http://www.automobilemag.com/news/g...hits-dealerships/?sc_cid=AppleNewsAMAGArticle

Also means that folks can use this during negotiations with GM. Just tell them you're also looking at an Expedition/Navigator and they'll take you seriously this time. I remember a few years back I told a salesperson at GMC that I was "also considering an Expedition" and he gave me a blank stare, then said, "what's that?" Now this guy was playing stupid of course, but he could back then, but no more...

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However, this discount only applies to customers trading in a 1999 or newer Lincoln model according to a memo sent to dealers obtained by Bloomberg.

Serg-214

Reaction score
Its starting, the new 2018 Ford Expedition/Navigator are seen by GM as real competition, maybe for the first time in a long time... And GM is responding with lower prices!

GM starts Price War Against New Navigator
https://suvs.com/news/gm-starts-price-war-against-new-navigator

GM Offers $5,000 Escalade Discount as New Navigator Rolls Out
http://www.automobilemag.com/news/g...hits-dealerships/?sc_cid=AppleNewsAMAGArticle

Also means that folks can use this during negotiations with GM. Just tell them you're also looking at an Expedition/Navigator and they'll take you seriously this time. I remember a few years back I told a salesperson at GMC that I was "also considering an Expedition" and he gave me a blank stare, then said, "what's that?" Now this guy was playing stupid of course, but he could back then, but no more...
Even with the new 18s out...I'd still give you a blank stare and ask you...what's that?! Jokes aside...I don't see many people trading in a 99 or newer Lincoln to get the discount. Guess time will tell.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with the new 18s out...I'd still give you a blank stare and ask you...what's that?! Jokes aside...I don't see many people trading in a 99 or newer Lincoln to get the discount. Guess time will tell.

Lol. But I don’t see why not? A 1999 Navigator sells for $1,800 at auction, so if you have one or even possibly a newer one it would be worth the extra money to trade it in for a Denali, if you wanted to of course. But I think the main point is that GM is both acknowledging and responding to a Ford threat this time.
f9a0e7ed58fe1677d3f5125c9eaeda03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Serg-214

Reaction score
Lol. But I don’t see why not? A 1999 Navigator sells for $1,800 at auction, so if you have one or even possibly a newer one it would be worth the extra money to trade it in for a Denali, if you wanted to of course. But I think the main point is that GM is both acknowledging and responding to Ford this time.
f9a0e7ed58fe1677d3f5125c9eaeda03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to say because I personally don't know of anyone that owns a Lincoln. Then today for the first time ever I saw 2 Navis back to back coming home from work. I guess they are out there more than I give them credit for.

Jlarbey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got a loaded 2017 Yukon SLT with factory 22s, for 18.5% off msrp. Feels good to WIN!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet