Pioneer Bypass for DVD viewing....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow now that Nathan says it then it must be true!! I give up, BTW the Clarion works flawlessly...

:lol: I never said what you said wasn't true and I acknowledged it could be a possibility. But a second person confirming it helps too. :Handshake: I do appreciate the help and if you have other ideas on other possible issues shoot them to me.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I never said what you said wasn't true and I acknowledged it could be a possibility. But a second person confirming it helps too. :Handshake: I do appreciate the help and if you have other ideas on other possible issues shoot them to me.

:lol2: Seriously though relays are cheap, both in price and quality, order 2 and go on with life.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: will do. I'll grab a couple tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks man.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 relays bought. I will find out if that fixes my issue this afternoon after the bday party. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be easier to install the relay with uncrossed fingers.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well....a new relay didn't fix it :(

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better start checking wiring.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Or Nathan has you running the wrong relay.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, there's only three wires coming off there. I've already redone the wire that goes into the parking brake wire. I'll redo the ground and blue wire tonight