2016 Yukon xl no DVD worka

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAMcvicker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for some help on my new to me 2016 yukon xl Denali that I bought for the wife. It has the middle row and 3rd row dvd players. While taking a trip to the coast we noticed that no DVD would play. I would put it in the dashboard screen and switch to media but it’s like it didn’t recognize there was a dvd in (never illuminated the play button or started playing). I also checked the screens in the middle row and back and they just stay black the entire time, even if I use the remote for the said screen.

I pulled the fuse for the radio and rear entertainment system on the passenger side, they were fine and put them back in but still doesn’t work. Did this with the car off and on

Any idea what could be the issue? I’ve tried two different DVDs and nothing. I figured Atleast the main dashboard screen should work but that doesn’t even play the dvd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo