Headrest dvd system one screen not working properly.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon1315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, new here, sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn’t find it. I recent got a 2017 GMC Yukon Denali. It has the headrest dvd systems installed factory/deal (invision). Passenger side works fine, the driver side powers on and you can see the screen selection (channel a, b, av, etc) but can’t see the dvd playing but you can here it on the headphones. Also can’t see the gm welcome screen like on the working one. I have read it could be the control box but I’m not sure where to find that. Any advice on where find the box or what else to try before I dig into it? Appreciate it.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Plug something into the Aux jacks in back. I assume there are some in back, my truck is a Gen behind yours. See if the system has been changed to override that screen with a different input.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon1315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Plug something into the Aux jacks in back. I assume there are some in back, my truck is a Gen behind yours. See if the system has been changed to override that screen with a different input.
There are aux jacks on the headrest itself is that what you mean? I can select source, channel a, b, aux, and usb. But the screen doesn’t show any video.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
My thinking is that if you jack in on one of the other inputs and you get video, you’ll known immediately it’s a settings issue, not a failed part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019