Pick Ups/Tahoe Rear Disc Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Guys im just about done with the Rear disc conversions .Compatible with GM 1988-1999 4x4 pickups and 1990-1996 4x4 SUV's with light duty six lug rear ends and 10" drums. It will work on both 1/2 ton GM corporate 10 bolt rears with six lug axles and light duty 3/4 ton 12 bolt rears with six lug axles

as of now the Kit is as Follows

2 New Disc Mounting Brackets
2 New Rotors (11.6")
1 New set of pads
2 Used Calipers
2 Used Caliper Brackets
2 Used Brake Lines
All Mounting Hardware needed for Conversion

At this time ALL kits are for Use with NO E Brake Cable, im trying to find an Alternate Caliper as Most Kits Sold out there Use older style El Dorado Calipers wich I dont Personally like..

AS you all may know there is some Kits out there For Sale , so to Keep up with them I will OFFER 90 Day warranty on ALL USED PARTS>..Including Postage

total Shipped to anywhere in the Continental USA $349

I will have some pics of towards this coming Week , just trying to See who's Interested..
Ebay PowerSeller (780+ Feedback )

thanks
Julio

p.s.
any questions PLEASE Feel Free to Pm me or email me at
[email protected]
Paypal Certified and Verified

Last edited:

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
is there anyway to fab up a parking brake? I couldnt pass an inspection without it.

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as of Now no. The kit has been designed to work with a bigger caliper than the One with Ebrake capabilities

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Why only up to '96? Shouldn't this work all the way to '99 models?
Only 10" drums? I know most are 11", should still bolt up?

What type of rotors and pads are you using?

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prostop rotors
over counter pads..

typo 99 not 96

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Could i work something out with you for just the brackets, calipers, and lines? Ill buy everything else for 2wd 5 lug conversion? What kind of calipers do you use? like are they oem or what>?

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything Beside brackets is Oem (lol)...

Regarding kit.. I might be able to work on the price with out rotors and pads, but I cant promise you much as I purchased a LARGE quantity of rotors and pads, thts why the kit is fairly low in price as it is ..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
what did the calipers come off of to work for the rear? is this a stupid question or am i completely oblivious?

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY Remember there is no Such thing as a STUPID question... If you dont ask it that is Stupid...
I will have part numbers later on this week as soon as I have everything "On Paper"....

Did it on a buddys truck on friday , as I didnt wana run the risk of being with out a Truck thinking it was gona take longer.. it took me a little over 2 hours..

Complete swap should not take the average Persone with Hand Tools Longer than 4