Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
last weekend i drove for almost 7 hours straight from Yuma to Phoenix and Florence and back with one or two breaks, and if you have seen the heat wave in Arizona the temperatures were over 120 degrees. :flame: She got through it with no issues. So it proved she is road worthy in brutal conditions. Also proves my bouncing oil gauge can't be reality. It bounces without even starting the engine. So i am not sure what that could be considering i just replaced the oil pressure sensor.
Overall, i am Happy with this Denali. Super comfortable the whole way

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was Just about to pull the trigger on a new set of U2-55's when i came across a rare set of wheels about 3 hours away. I had been scouring cali and az CL for something different and then i decided on these. The day they popped up on craigslist i arranged a meeting in Tempe. i know what these wheels are worth and i got a pretty good deal. i paid $750 for the full set with tires. 2 tires are great, other 2 are about 50% but i will probably throw a new set of matching 305/40/22's on them once i get around to actually putting them on.

Foose Nitrous 6

d44.jpg

they are in great shape. even the back sides. (i haven't even cleaned them yet)

d45.jpg

22x9.5

d46.jpg

offset: ET 10

d47.jpg

Chip designed these specifically for our platform so they are hubcentric.
They were made in 2 different offsets and only in a 22in and a 24in.
They each have 2 hidden (behind the face) valve stems. 1 for TPMS, 1 reg.
They are discontinued and that means if i mess one up i am screwed.
But i dig them

d48.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i was Just about to pull the trigger on a new set of U2-55's when i came across a rare set of wheels about 3 hours away. I had been scouring cali and az CL for something different and then i decided on these. The day they popped up on craigslist i arranged a meeting in Tempe. i know what these wheels are worth and i got a pretty good deal. i paid $750 for the full set with tires. 2 tires are great, other 2 are about 50% but i will probably throw a new set of matching 305/40/22's on them once i get around to actually putting them on.

Foose Nitrous 6

d44.jpg

d45.jpg

22x9.5

d46.jpg

d47.jpg

But i dig them

d48.jpg
I'm jealous!!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

Foose Nitrous 6

d44.jpg

d45.jpg

22x9.5

d46.jpg

d47.jpg

But i dig them

d48.jpg
Such a clean looking wheel. Guy was selling a set of Foose wheels here but they were all jacked up. Nice score

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a clean looking wheel. Guy was selling a set of Foose wheels here but they were all jacked up. Nice score

yeah, i can't say i have seen many of these

Where have I been? Following now; nice work so far.

Thanks, Mark

Nice man! Those wheels look killer! Good to hear truck is reliable! That Arizona heat sucks!

haha, on That note, my AC went out today. i swear i heard a click or noise and it just went from ice cold to hot air. ugh!

this is what it's like in Arizona right now
9e513e79-10fb-4f48-b87e-9ac67d057f0f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA