Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How the hell do you do it!! Lol, pretty damn cool Pete!

haha, it's a lot easier than you think. really, the only important part is having a tripod in a locked position.
1. Take a picture of only the vehicle
2. Take a picture of you infront of the vehicle holding a picture frame or painting etc..
3. Cut out the square in the frame
4. Put that photo on top of the First photo so the hole in the frame shows the what's under it

d153.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
haha, it's a lot easier than you think. really, the only important part is having a tripod in a locked position.
1. Take a picture of only the vehicle
2. Take a picture of you infront of the vehicle holding a picture frame or painting etc..
3. Cut out the square in the frame
4. Put that photo on top of the First photo so the hole in the frame shows the what's under it

d153.jpg
Slick, just plain slick!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's some pretty cool shit. That one belongs in your living room.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, you're funny man

thanks, i have done a bunch of these before.

d154.jpg

thanks man. how's your Denali extra boost situation coming?
Well...right now I'm working on a trans that will handle some serious HP since I blew mine up. Bought this beast that is rated for 800 horses along with a triple disc billet torque converter with 2800 rpm stall. Installing it Friday, then back to more boost.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...right now I'm working on a trans that will handle some serious HP since I blew mine up. Bought this beast that is rated for 800 horses along with a triple disc billet torque converter with 2800 rpm stall. Installing it Friday, then back to more boost.

dang. that is one sexy tranny (that sounded weird, i know)

i'm surprised ours couldnt handle it, i take it we have a 4L65 rated for roughly 500hp, am i right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia