Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally picked up a new project. The Denali's first time trailering a car worked great considering her ride height. Picked this Rivi up in Cali on Sunday. This project is going to take up at least a couple years i would assume. I have been wanting to build a 65 Riviera for a long time so it should be fun.

d515.jpg

d516.jpg

d517.jpg
Love it! Those old Buicks...Has the hideaways too. That's the same year as the one in Road House, lol, say it like Family Guy says it.familyguy.gif

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I've never said this before but stop all work on the nali till this is finished :deal:
Don't even change a light bulb out till this beauty is done :hail:

Edit: actually you need escalade rear appliques asap. But that's it :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it! Those old Buicks...Has the hideaways too. That's the same year as the one in Road House, lol, say it like Family Guy says it.View attachment 198434

haha, rrrrOADhowse

roadhouse.png

I've never said this before but stop all work on the nali till this is finished :deal:
Don't even change a light bulb out till this beauty is done :hail:

Edit: actually you need escalade rear appliques asap. But that's it :p

ha, pretty much man. Denali has been running great. i have no complaints. Washed it last night. But yeah, gotta get movin on this Riviera now :)

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Finally picked up a new project. The Denali's first time trailering a car worked great considering her ride height. Picked this Rivi up in Cali on Sunday. This project is going to take up at least a couple years i would assume. I have been wanting to build a 65 Riviera for a long time so it should be fun.

d515.jpg

d516.jpg

d517.jpg

That's one of my dream cars.... so lucky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n