parting out Tahoe limited OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhannah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the rear end axle assembly with housing for this Tahoe? How much do you want for it?

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the little piece that goes over the ignition ? It has 2 ears on it pops right off the ignition .

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
not really interested in shipping them, the leather isnt in the greatest condition, probably be cheaper to have some local upholstery shop just make the seats you have now into the 2tone leather..

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

But truck is now in the scrap yard, you can scratch 1 more limited off the production list

all i have left is

steering column
dash
rearend with driveshaft
sun visors
black plastic shade visors that go above the windows (4of them)
air intake system (factory)
windows
regulators
console
and lot of interior panels and interior crap.....

freaklydead

Reaction score
my drivers seat is broke but what i need the most is the bracket it sits on, its broke also. what are you wanting for all the door panels with all the switches

ShortySStahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi, what kind of shape is the driver door panel? How are the tabs in the back and the front bezel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman