Pablo El Dorado's Z71 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So clean. Love that foam cannon. What are you using?

It is one i bought off of Amazon a few years ago. We had a thread on it in the detailing section as well. It's all brass and held up really really well. I can try to look it up.

As far as soap I use a variety of them. From Chemical Guys to Megiars to Duragloss. Just depending if I want to strip wax or dirt or just a light wash.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is one i bought off of Amazon a few years ago. We had a thread on it in the detailing section as well. It's all brass and held up really really well. I can try to look it up.

As far as soap I use a variety of them. From Chemical Guys to Megiars to Duragloss. Just depending if I want to strip wax or dirt or just a light wash.

Cool. I remember that thread and will see about digging it up. I’ve beeen using the Meguair’s Gold Class with one of the Harbor Freight nozzles thstbhas the little container to fill soap attached to it. It works well, but not foamy like that. Thx.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. I remember that thread and will see about digging it up. I’ve beeen using the Meguair’s Gold Class with one of the Harbor Freight nozzles thstbhas the little container to fill soap attached to it. It works well, but not foamy like that. Thx.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...arch_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

Here it is.

I looked on mine again and it says made in ITALY. I know why this thing is so awesome now. Its' made by some handsome hairy Italian like @Galante

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
It's loud, but not obnoxious at all, I actually wish it was a hair louder sometimes. I would get one again a heartbeat and still recommend it.

I still love the note. Actually, I find that I want to actually drive the truck because I miss the sound LOL

I think if I had done a exhaust years ago it would have made me more interested in the truck and it would have gotten modded sooner, rather than sitting for 6 years in my garage :)
It's fairly cheap too isn't it?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So do y'all just cover the whole vehicle in soap, let it soak and then just rinse it off? :hmm:

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So do y'all just cover the whole vehicle in soap, let it soak and then just rinse it off? :hmm:
Depends for me.

I know people all do it differently.

For me if the car is super dirty I will soap it down and then pressure wash it. Then soap it again and agitate the foam with a wash mitt and then rinse it down.

If it's super super dirty like mud or road salt I will pressure wash it without any soap and get the large gunk off. Then soap it and wash it with a mitt and rinse.

If it's been sitting in a garage and just dusty I soap it down and then pressure wash it off and wipe.

Foam cannons are great. I could not be without one now. I sometimes will add APC to the soap too to add in cutting power. Can even spray the under side etx.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz