Original window stickers: post if you still got them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like my childhood...choking on cigarette smoke because my dad wouldn't roll down the window. Then sucking it all in as it goes past me when I rolled down mine. Good times.

And my childhood. Dad smoked Camel unfiltered. Still does unfortunately.

Mom smoked Pall Mall unfiltered and finally cold turkeyed them about a decade ago.

My brothers and I used to give them so much crap. They had the triangle window, the half window and would shout at us for rolling down our windows after they blew it all out and then closed their window trapping us in. Oh the road trips...lol

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I've got mine in the glovebox, and a notebook in the back for all service records, and modifications on it.

I don't have a picture, I'll try to get one later. I think mine went originally for 45-46k

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No window sticker here and I'm only the 2nd owner of my truck. I'd be curious to see what mine went for originally. Although I bet it was pricey lol. I kind of want to call the dealership I bought it from now and see if they have a copy, since it was the same dealership that sold it to its original owner. The only option my truck didn't have when I bought it was factory 20s so I bet my truck would have been pretty pricey new :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy