Original window stickers: post if you still got them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bowzer

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting that it came with 17's, but your spare is a 16. Overall diameter is the same tho.
Yeah never really understood that, probably a cost issue. Im using the stock 17 as a spare now because of the NBS brake upgrade.

OP
OP
Bowzer

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the window sticker for my 06. I was not able to get the sticker for my 13 from the previous owner. I do have all the service records and modifications invoices in a binder and a running spreadsheet for both trucks.

A bit shocking to see how much money we actually spend on our trucks from the smallest things like LEDs to the bigger ticket items. It all sure adds up. :cool:

View attachment 77951

View attachment 77952
It sure does add up fast. I've spent over 10k in the last 2 years on repairs and mods. I don't mind though because I had no issues for many years.

I don't even want to ask what that notebook adds up to on yours. Well worth it, that's one sweet truck!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah never really understood that, probably a cost issue. Im using the stock 17 as a spare now because of the NBS brake upgrade.

I think gm cheaped out on some things but then went over the top on others....not putting a cabin filter in on some models but yet give me an automatic climate control with dual temp settings.....when I grew up you were either hot or cold because it was what your parents (my father) felt like and you sucked in his second hand smoke and you didnt say a word...

Now to find them windo stickers...

Pitterpat

Reaction score
This is the window sticker for my 06. I was not able to get the sticker for my 13 from the previous owner. I do have all the service records and modifications invoices in a binder and a running spreadsheet for both trucks.

A bit shocking to see how much money we actually spend on our trucks from the smallest things like LEDs to the bigger ticket items. It all sure adds up. :cool:

View attachment 77951

View attachment 77952

What's your spreadsheet like....can you send me a copy if I PM you?

OP
OP
Bowzer

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think gm cheaped out on some things but then went over the top on others....not putting a cabin filter in on some models but yet give me an automatic climate control with dual temp settings.....when I grew up you were either hot or cold because it was what your parents (my father) felt like and you sucked in his second hand smoke and you didnt say a word...

Now to find them windo stickers...
Sounds like my childhood...choking on cigarette smoke because my dad wouldn't roll down the window. Then sucking it all in as it goes past me when I rolled down mine. Good times.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Interesting that it came with 17's, but your spare is a 16. Overall diameter is the same tho.

I think it's most likely because, while the Z71s came with stock 17s, the regular LS and LT trucks came with 16s, so GM didn't want to go the trouble of making 17" spares because the 16s would fit fine.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure does add up fast. I've spent over 10k in the last 2 years on repairs and mods. I don't mind though because I had no issues for many years.

I don't even want to ask what that notebook adds up to on yours. Well worth it, that's one sweet truck!

Yes it does add up fast. 95% of that book is the 06 and the rest is the 13.

The 06 is a little north of your number over 3.5 years at this point and the 13 is about 10% of that number.

Let's just say I was shocked, but everything adds up. I've got it broken down into mods and maintenance.

Thx compliments.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your spreadsheet like....can you send me a copy if I PM you?

@Pitterpat
I'll get a copy posted up here tomorrow. Just a simple Excel spreadsheet that can be manipulated however you want the columns to read.

*** if you have something specific to address off the thread. No worries.