Original window stickers: post if you still got them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought it would be interesting to see what our trucks went for originally with the different option packages. Here's mine.IMG_0265.JPGIMG_0263.JPG

OP
OP
Bowzer

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure mine is worth 4-5k on paper. That's why I won't sell it, worth way more than that to me.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my 01 and 13 home, if i look hard enuff i could probly find my 99

Hmmm.....now i want to know wut i paid for my 99

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the window sticker for my 06. I was not able to get the sticker for my 13 from the previous owner. I do have all the service records and modifications invoices in a binder and a running spreadsheet for both trucks.

A bit shocking to see how much money we actually spend on our trucks from the smallest things like LEDs to the bigger ticket items. It all sure adds up. :cool:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This is the window sticker for my 06. I was not able to get the sticker for my 13 from the previous owner. I do have all the service records and modifications invoices in a binder and a running spreadsheet for both trucks.

A bit shocking to see how much money we actually spend on our trucks from the smallest things like LEDs to the bigger ticket items. It all sure adds up. :cool:

View attachment 77951

View attachment 77952
Wow, 16 in the city and20 on the highway. How close to those numbers do you think you are today? $36,000 was/is big money!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I laughed at those MPG numbers. I've seen close to the 16mpg on the long haul to Orlando, 200 miles away when I had the Black Bear tune done. City numbers for me are 10mpg. CAI, exhaust note and 24s are not helping the cause, but this I knew.

Kind of like your 6.0 and headers. Not going to help your MPGs or tires!! Just like when RedRocket gets his blower. Whoa!! There is no way you can keep your foot out of it. Too much power not to!!

:lol2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy