OHSIXX's 2006 Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after a few years on the forum I decided to throw a page together to show what has been done to my Denali. I was on the fence about doing it because my style is not so noticeable but more subtle in nature. I am more into the slightly altered stock look and try to stay true to the Yukon Denali and not so much add the common parts off of other models(I.E. Esky stuff). I have owned it for a little over 4 years now and still love it as much as the first day I picked it up. It was a 2 owner vehicle with 82K on it when I picked it up-now it currently has almost 110K. I don't have any pics from the day I got it but the closest thing will be one with the fronts tinted. I'll throw up some pics of the Yukon along with some of its mods and a brief listing of what has been done. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.....:Handshake:

Exterior:

full

full

full

full

Clear Turn Lenses / 'Denali Down Under' Lower Grille

full

PTM Rear Appliques / Third Brake Housing

full

full

NNBS Emblems Side / Rear

full

Optional CK805 Wheels 20"

full

Low Beam Retro

full

full

Interior:

Blackwood Woodgrain Accessory Steering Wheel / Esky Shift Lever

full

Esky Platinum Trim Rings Bezel w Fresh Stepper Motors / Bulbs

full

Performance:

GMPP C.A.I.

full

CORSA Sport

full

Day After I Brought It Home

full

Exterior Mods:

-20% Front Windows / 5% Windshield Strip
-WeatherTech Vent Visors
-NNBS 'YUKON' / 'DENALI' Emblems
-CM Front 'GMC'
-Clear Turn Lenses
-'Denali Down Under' Stainless Steel Lower Full Grille
-New Factory Taillight Lense(s)
-New Factory Fog Light Lense(s)
-New Headlight Lense(s)
-Low Beam Retro w Morimoto Mini H1's / 6000K
-6000K LED Bulbs in Puddle, DRL, License Plate, Fog, and Reverse
-CM Rear Appliques
-CM Third Brake Light Housing
-Tinted Third Brake Light

Interior Mods:

-Blackwood Woodgrain Accessory Steering Wheel
-Esky Platinum Trim Rings Bezel
-New Stepper Motors / Cluster Bulbs
-WeatherTech Floor Liners All Rows
-Esky Shift Lever

Performance:

-CORSA Sport Catback Exhaust
-GMPP C.A.I.
-Blackbear Performance Tuned(In Person)

Audio:

-USASPEC iPod Adaptor

Maintenance:

-Replaced Brakes Front / Back
-New Plugs / Wires
-Replaced Water Pump / Tstat
-Replaced Goodyear LS2's with Nitto NT421Q's in 275/55/20
-Flushed All Fluids(Trans, Front/Rear Diffs, Transfercase)
-Replaced Rear Shocks with Arnotts
-Replaced Compressor(Twice-first one lasted a week/defective)
-Replaced Front Shocks with Arnotts
-Replaced I.S.S. (Intermediate Steering Shaft)
-Replaced all 4 TPMS

Future Plans:

-Belltech 2/3 Drop
-Replacement seat cover(s)
-2500 HD Hood
-TVS 1900

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn @OHSIXX. That is so clean. Nice to see the whole Denali in pictures and all the work put into her. Looking sweet!!

Definitely worth :waytogo::waytogo:

Now my turn to help you empty $$$ out of your pocket book. Even with the necessary house expenses...you know it's time to get her down just a bit even with the Wisconsin winters. Maybe after the snow clears in 2016. Sure would really set her off even more. Nice work man.

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn @OHSIXX. That is so clean. Nice to see the whole Denali in pictures and all the work put into her. Looking sweet!!

Definitely worth :waytogo::waytogo:

Now my turn to help you empty $$$ out of your pocket book. Even with the necessary house expenses...you know it's time to get her down just a bit even with the Wisconsin winters. Maybe after the snow clears in 2016. Sure would really set her off even more. Nice work man.

Thanks bud means alot. Payback is a ***** right!? LOL. The drop is first on the list. I got to get over to my buddy's shop and put it on the lift. I want to see if any of my other steering/suspension components are worn out so I can do it all at once. Trust me the mod bug has been bothering me for awhile...gotta scratch that itch soon :Handshake:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah always nice to get compliments about your truck. Feels good to get a little justification for the $$ and hard work spent putting it all together. I looked back through my thread and found your input in a lot of places that took much $$ out of my pocket. But well worth the end results. Haha.

If that snow gets too deep, find your way down south. Chance of snow ....errr never and the suspension shop is always ready put that drop kit on. :cheers:

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah always nice to get compliments about your truck. Feels good to get a little justification for the $$ and hard work spent putting it all together. I looked back through my thread and found your input in a lot of places that took much $$ out of my pocket. But well worth the end results. Haha.

If that snow gets too deep, find your way down south. Chance of snow ....errr never and the suspension shop is always ready put that drop kit on. :cheers:

I agree. Your ride has had a major facelift with spectacular results. I'll keep that in mind-my vacation starts over the first of the year-roadtrip :waytogo:

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean looking ride. You've got the look I'm going for.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a clean ride!

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean indeed! Looks like you know how to take care of the paint! Nice work, looks wet and glossy!

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
ohisxx and fosscore. You two have great taste in how you have modded your trucks.:manos: The paint on both is out standing:rockit:. As much as i try I can't get mine that nice. But I am trying HAHA. I like the taste full mods on the Denali, I am going for the same look but with the eski rear sail panels and third light. I would like to go full on like fosscore but It's not in the budget. :emotions133:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900