OEM NNBS headlights (Pair)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BG, which one is the one you tried to pry open ... driver's or passenger's side?

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are impossible to open.. I tried only a little area on the drivers side Serge... If interested I can take a pic. You really cant tell its been finagled with..

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BG, to open them up did you try baking them in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 250°? Just be sure to put them on a cookie sheet with wax paper.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Yes, they cant be opened.... They still look brand new!

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screw it $125 plus 6000k HID bulbs! Someone has to want a basically new pair of OEM headlights!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brandon, there's really no need to be dropping the price.

$150 is a steal for someone needing these ... if they don't, $20 will be too much.
Imo just keep 'em at a fair price, bump thread every now and then, and someone will buy them sooner or later. :waytogo:

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brandon, there's really no need to be dropping the price.

$150 is a steal for someone needing these ... if they don't, $20 will be too much.
Imo just keep 'em at a fair price, bump thread every now and then, and someone will buy them sooner or later. :waytogo:

Thanks Serge.. With that being said $150 shipped w 6000k HID bulbs..

Sierkonblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, I was able to open up some OEMs I bought of Fleabay.. You have to bake them, fenagle them, bake them again and then they pop off.. Given, that was Yukon lights... Not sure what your selling..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper