NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd get a Chevy emblem on the center cap of the rims
That was the original plan bud but I really enjoy how it looks blank as well. I am on the search for some OEM caps with the black and raise emblem in them. There's a set on Craigslist but the guy want 100 for all 4 when I can get them new for 70

Last edited:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Yeah, i think the perel white is definitely different. Whatever you like is good by us buddy. You're "neversatisfied" anyways so it will change in a few months

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i think the perel white is definitely different. Whatever you like is good by us buddy. You're "neversatisfied" anyways so it will change in a few months
Stop being such a dick.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Quit messing around and wrap the pillars again!!!

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally made a decal at work to cover the emblem on the steering wheel. Found them online but didn't think they were worth 8 bucks a piece.
Matte black won over gloss because it matched the interior better
image.jpeg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My .02. :)

With social media and so many pictures at an instant, it is hard to make any of our trucks unique anymore. Well to the TYF crowd that is.

Take a drive and look around. Do you regularly see a truck that even comes close to the mods that you have done to your truck? I doubt it. From the NBS to the NNBS to the Silvy, your trucks have all stood out...hands down. They each have made a statement in their own right.

I have liked every one and personally borrowed many ideas of course from the NBS. I see lots of NBS, NNBS and 2015+ with small mods, a new set of wheels, some Plasti Dip, maybe a CM part, but very rarely do I see a truck on the level that is what we like to think as light to heavy mods.

I smile knowing that mine stands out from the crowd everywhere I go and I imagine your Silvy does right now too. Lowered, new 24s and it looks badass. With the Texas reps I think it looks even better than the Ballers. Maybe not on the TYF, because we see killer trucks and mods every day that it becomes expected to see the best, with the most mods and push the envelope.

I personally vote again for wrapping the B pillars for that different look and to leave the center caps naked. I think it is very clean and now ties in with that chrome front end, mirrors and door handles. Again all my .02 perspective.

Bottom line. Killer truck. Change your signature to show those new 24s now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog