Not Happy With '17 Tahoe LT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 4Runner has had its problems over the last 5years/60,000 miles that I’ve owned it. I mean, I’ve had to buy new brakes, tires, and oil changes every 6 months... what’s up with that?

You're probably driving it...
Let it sit in the driveway, I've had no problems.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're probably driving it...
Let it sit in the driveway, I've had no problems.
Lol... I was being sarcastic. Brakes and tires are to be expected, especially in a northern climate.

steve45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think GM engineers ever drive the vehicles they design. If they did, they wouldn't come out with shiny instrument panels that blind you with glare when it's sunny. They wouldn't come out with instrument lights that are blindingly bright on the instruments, yet so dim you can't read the radio controls.

And, nobody in their right mind would put controls down so low you have to take your eyes totally away from the road to adjust anything.

I HATE push button controls, but touch screens are even worse! With a knob, you car learn where it is and you can find it and adjust it without even looking.

Today's vehicles are NOT better than they used to be!

Racing4funn

Reaction score
Id say that Im disappointed in that GMC vehicles are suspose to be an up scale but no keyless entry pad and Ive not seen them on Denali either.. Thats cheap. And no up level seats? yall set in a 15 and up Navigator. Seats are so nice...

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a number of GM's, some Toyotas and Chryslers from 0 - over 70K miles and no issues. I don't think you qualify for Lemon law yet. If you are not happy go trade it in and get you a Ford if you want that brand.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id say that Im disappointed in that GMC vehicles are suspose to be an up scale but no keyless entry pad and Ive not seen them on Denali either.. Thats cheap. And no up level seats? yall set in a 15 and up Navigator. Seats are so nice...

Upscale? I see a vehicle with a keypad glued to the door and I think 80’s hair bands. No thanks.

Especially when a tic tac sized key fob or just my phone is all I need to get in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn