Nominations For May::READ:New Gameplan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, Here we are again, time to nominate a new Truck of the Month.
Time to show someone we appreciate them by hoisting them on our shoulders and saying, "Damn fine job!". But i think something has been lacking.

Everyone on here has a nice ride in one regard or another and it seems like nominations are competing randomly with each other, a perfect 10 bagged truck sitting next to a super sick lifted beast makes for a hard vote in my opinion and sorta takes the fun out of it.

So my idea? MORE STRUCTURE!!

For a trial period im going to assign months with a theme, trucks who match the them will get X amount of bonus points added to their total votes.

But here is the catch.. the goal isnt for me to hand out the extra 5 points to all the trucks on 6s or bigger and let them win, the goal is that if the theme is "26s or Bigger FTW in March" then i would hope, WE as the nominating party would try to skip past our personal favorites and help push the theme.. so.. if EVERYONE nominated in that theme is on 6s or greater.. then the bouns points dont really matter anymore.. see where im going with this?

I have a bunch of neat themes planned and i think this will make TOTM alot more fun and interactive.. it will allow my to help showcase paint, stereo, interior, big wheels , best use of OE wheels, OBS, NBS, NNBS etcetera.

Also. If you dont like the picture someone used to nominate you with feel free to pm me with a better one ""AFTER"" you are seconded.

PLEASE.. One nomination per person. Im thinking that as soon as i can get back into this and devote the time i want to and get prizes again that id like to give the person who nominated the ride some sort of acknowledgment too, and i cant even thing about that as long as im getting posts with 42 nominations in one post.

So.. lets see how this goes!!!

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS AS

"MAY
the month of the
OLD BODIES"

+5 Votes to ALL OBS NOMS THIS MONTH ONLY
Let the nominations...............

BEGIN!!

Last edited:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good IDEA mob

and there should be a vote or thread that we can post in, for different theme's like to give ideas.. IMO

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

i nominate clean97 SANY1214.jpg
i can get some better pics to..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Nominate TeaDubya2011.

190794_10150131249962232_595982231_6458835_4543165_n.jpg

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you revoting for March?? Did you mean May? How about carbon fiber dashes for April?? HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeeeaaahhh yallr gettin it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads