Newly lifted tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
My tie rods are angled just a little. not sure if I should crank the keys more to get it a little higher

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looks much better with the keys and spacers. Those angles are just fine and plenty of room to go up more. Level the truck as needed it won't hurt anything. Did you get 2" rear spacers?

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
Looks much better with the keys and spacers. Those angles are just fine and plenty of room to go up more. Level the truck as needed it won't hurt anything. Did you get 2" rear spacers?
I got 1.5" spacers because I was afraid of not getting 2" with the keys in the front. And I would rather be higher in the front than the back...So I will turn up the keys when I feel like paying for another front end alignment.

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
Looking really good. The keys and spacers make it even better.
I agree I thought with the bulletproof lift it would be enough but it really is only a 6 in lift even though they advertise 6-8 inches. The extra 2 inches comes from the lift keys but the back will still be low without an extra spacer.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Truck looks nice! How tall is it actually sitting now? I want some feedback on your ride quality and handling. Im using a 3" spindle with my 6" superlift bracket lift with dual shocks. Im interested to see the outcome. I am also going to put my stock keys back in. Ironically, Im going to be using my 1.5 inch rear spacers with my Pro Comp 4" rear lift kit. Depending on how it looks, I might get bigger spacers for rear. Want the handling to be premium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364