Newbie with a 2002 Tahoe LT 2wd 5.3l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

02TahoeTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. Post some interior pics when you get a chance. Have any mods done yet?
Thanks for the welcome! Sure! I’ll snap interior pics next week. The leather is in pretty good shape. With the exception of the grill guard, the truck is bone stock. I’m thinking about adding a torsion key leveling kit, shocks and changing the tire size to 265/75r16. I have a post on that elsewhere on here.

OP
OP

02TahoeTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My girl has a daughter that lives in Texas and is between Dallas and Fort Worth, in Euless. Very hot there for days and days.

Here in Eugene, 72 today and 79 tomorrow and then chance of rain for at least 9 days in a row and in to the 40's at night.
Wow. Your weather sounds sooo refreshing! It’s finally out of the 100’s here in Austin. Funny how 96 feels positively cool compared with 110-112, (which was not unusual this summer).

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Wow. Your weather sounds sooo refreshing! It’s finally out of the 100’s here in Austin. Funny how 96 feels positively cool compared with 110-112, (which was not unusual this summer).
I used to deal with the heat and humidity when I lived a lot of my life, north of the river, in KC, Mo. My dad was an owner operator truckdriver and I went with him a lot all over this country and Alaska and Hawaii when in the service. The weather in the PNW was the best I found while in that truck. I moved here after my divorce in '96. Love it here but hate the politics surrounding me. It is a little crazy here with a large contingent of homeless but my neighborhood is sequestered off from that pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia