New Tahoe PPV owner from Ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jghjhj75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, nice to meet y’all hopping to get a lot of tips and info from here and to reciprocate. Recently bought a 2011 Chevy Tahoe PPV pretty good condition was in service in Texas according to Car fax, besides some cosmetics need to be repaired it is all blacked out ofc with 115k miles, already checked engine hours and seems it had been reset (had only 500 hours on engine) other than that engine is strong transmission runs pretty smooth. Again new owner never owned a SUV so stiff suspension ride is all new to me, this was also my wife’s dream car so to speak so got it for her but falling in love with it already since my car is a small mazdaspeed3 and was only made to fit skinny frat boys. Will post pics soon plan on upgrading the crap out of it :)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
jghjhj75

jghjhj75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

EF5445BB-15C8-4EF5-B685-BD6F1898F66E.jpeg

1695134642102.jpeg

there she blow, maintenance project under way. Soon to have all fluid change/flush cosmetic interior replacement and then up and skirtin the streets of ga.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660